Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City West side

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:53 pm

"HEY YOU!!" walks over "you stood me up where were you we were supposed to duel!!"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

27 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

ciaus finds a rock to sit on and starts to pet albert while watching the others

View user profile

28 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:56 pm

"zeke dont make me look bad " looks at zeke from under his hood where they can only see 1 eye showing.

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

29 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:59 pm

"Don't worry about guys its in the stars i must win it is my destiny!!" smirks and gets his duel disk ready "lets duel its only one card come on!"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

30 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 pm

ciaus smirks to himself" well lets see how well he does... "

View user profile

31 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

"How is it my fault that my stomach gets sick?" "I didnt know BBQ was dangerous?"

View user profile

32 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Riley comes out with his cloak on " you all left me" not happy

33 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:07 pm

"well sorry for that... but how will you proceed in this tournament if you do not duel.. so get ready my friend"

View user profile

34 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"Hey, the champion's here! Can I have your autograph?"

View user profile

35 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

gets angry "DO NOT IGNORE ME DUEL ME!!!" stares at the loud kid

View user profile

36 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Nathaniel gets off the bus and sees a crowd gathering nearby

Looks like somethings going on over there, hey isn't that your friend from earlier? Heh he seems to have a knack for biting off more then he can chew....

View user profile

37 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

begs Riley,"Please? Im your biggest fan?!"

View user profile

38 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm

ciaus laughs to himself " it surprises me how he is a champion "

View user profile

39 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Riley smiles" oh i will.. if you win the duel against him, only then if you lose you can forget about it"

40 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Akito see Nathaniel he turns to face him ."u i dont know ur name but how about a duel?"

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

41 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:14 pm

"now you have a reason to duel come let us begin!"

View user profile

42 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

"against who? that guy who needs anger management?Ok."Ginzou brings out duel disk

View user profile

43 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm

" that's right"

44 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Nathaniel heads over to the crowd

Hmm? Ok then I'll accept your challenge

Nathaniel activates his duel disk

View user profile

45 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 pm

activates his custom made star covered due dis opens his cloak revealing his duel disk "shall we begin"

View user profile

46 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Akito takes his hood off he eyes glow a shadow dark he pulls out his duel disk putting it on "This still be fun"

View user profile

47 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm

puts cloak back on "from 3 to 4 just like that you did good i didn't catch your name?"

View user profile

48 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"That was a good duel, lets meet again! My names Ginzou" Ginzou wanders into the depts of the city

View user profile

49 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Smiles "good luck hahaha" looks over to watch Akito Duel

View user profile

50 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"hmm.. thats game "Aktio say as he takes his Champ card and turns around putting his hood back on walking away

Last edited by FireKing Hades on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum