Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 pm

*Raviel, pulls out his deck and readies it for battle* "don't worry, we won't lose, I can promise you this, you have watched over me now watch me make you proud my big eye"

View user profile

27 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Zeke glares at Xavier "can i help you with something"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

28 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 pm

"bro you need to relax Ginzou is right dueling is supposed to be fun..." "well l8tr" *walks out of the building*

View user profile

29 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:56 pm

(Xand u dont know my name yet).

View user profile

30 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:57 pm

"hmph dueling is about POWER why don't people understand that" Zeke continues to scope out the competition

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

31 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 pm

"Hey Yoh want to hav a duel?"

View user profile

32 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:59 pm

*yeah sure it will be a good way of training before the tourny*

View user profile

33 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Zeke watches to see if his brother has grown any stronger. "this should be intresting"

View user profile

34 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm

"looks like the Opening ceremony is going to be a little late" *put's away his deck and goes back to sleep*

View user profile

35 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Akito starts walking to where the Opening ceremony is at . Waiting for it to start,he slow takes out his deck and start fixing it up a little

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

36 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:18 pm

* the boy walks until he gets to the center of the Bureau and then takes his hood off, showing his green hair and eyes. he pulls out a microphone out of his European satchel and begins to speak " Welcome.. all duelist, to the Neo Champion City tournament I am your champion Riley O'Malley. I thought the name would be fitting since at the end of this tournament, the World Champion will be born. Since most if not all of you have no idea let's get the rule out of the way. First off you each start off with gets three Champ Cards with this is proof u are still in the game. In order to make it to the finals you must have six Champ Cards. However, this doesn't mean you have to stop dueling. In your duels you can bet as many cards as you want, just don't be stupid. Next off duelist with or without cards can keep dueling their hearts out until we reach the finals. Now that we got that out of they way, you can duel all over the city. Now may the best duelist out of all of you make it to the finals and lose to me. Now try to put on a good show for me.. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" he puts his hood back on and walks like nothing happened

Last edited by Goddess Black Heart on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

37 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 pm

"Finally ...now time to rule this place" Akito says as he pulls out all black duel disk and puts it on his arm.Then putting his deck in he turns and walks aways

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

38 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Zeke hears the announcement "who will i destroy first" looks at his star covered duel disk

View user profile

39 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Nathaniel hears the announcement and puts on his duel disk

Heh well it's about time

Nathaniel leaves the bureau

View user profile

40 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm

yoh wins the duel but just heard that the tourny started *dUDE THE TOURNY STARTED LETS GO*

View user profile

41 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Zeke walks out before Yoh to go and start his Tournament Debut

View user profile

42 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 pm

"okay wait for meeee!!!" Ginzou rushes to catch up with Yoh.
After the match with Yoh, he knew that everyone here wants to win, he realized that duelists here are on a completely different level than the people he knew.
(say thanks in the chat cyber XD)

View user profile

43 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Akito walks to the bus stop and waits.The bus pulls up and Akito gets on he swipes his card to pay the bus driver.He walks to the back of the bus ans sits down waiting for bus to go to where he wanting to go.

View user profile

44 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Zeke stops a cab gets in as it drives he looks at Yoh "we will duel again soon brother i just know it"

View user profile

45 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 am

yoh and ginzou waiting for the next bus *so we are going to the east of the city right ? *

View user profile

46 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:08 am

"yah I think so," Ginzou waits impatiently to reach there.

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

47 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:10 am

the bus arrives *okay lets go * yoh enters into the bus

View user profile

48 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am

Ginzou gets on the bus and then started to hum loudly.

View user profile

49 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:26 am

*wakes up and no-one's here* "...Well...Nothing new here then"

View user profile

50 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:16 am

1 day later: Genzou was sent to the Central Bureau

"lesson learned, never eat after dueling"

Genzou then started to sleep on the bench

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next