Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 am

Riley smiles again " your my only friend too and the only one who as accepted me"

77 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:00 am

laughs "why cant we be like this around the others they ruin everything... hm the pain it seems to be vanishing"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

78 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 am

" i know the feeling..i wish everyone was like you"

79 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:11 am

gets up "hey i can move again but i better stay for a doctors exam anyway before i put myself on the battle ground maybe the stars still smile upon me"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

80 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:15 am

" that's good, see you are better than me"

81 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:18 am

"trust me my friend the stars will guide us in the right path we will succeed even if we must use our own darkness me and you will destroy the competition as long as you agree not to touch my brother he did save me"

View user profile

82 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

" we might not need the darkness.. if we can make it to finals"

83 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:26 am

"yes screw the darkness just you and me as a team is all we need isnt that right riley my man" a doctor examines me

View user profile

84 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:34 am

" we will make it, no doubt about it"

85 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 am

doctor hands me pills and tells me stuff "well rile I'm good he says to rest a half hour before dueling and take these pills daily for heart rate and i should be ok.." smirks

View user profile

86 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 am

" i'll stay by your side till you can duel again"

87 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

"thanks Riley its only a mater of time"

View user profile

88 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:23 am

" i'll be here as long as it takes"

89 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 am

takes out his darklords and his four numbers and looks through his deck "now want to help me analyze my deck see how i can duel better"

View user profile

90 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

" yea.. our duel is the only one I've dueled with this deck, but i have faith in it"

91 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:31 am

"yeah im pretty damn sure i can start winning again" smiles

View user profile

92 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:33 am

" i will keep my title, I've dueled too hard to lose it"

93 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:35 am

"that's the spirit the burning heart of a champion duelist! the stars will be with you Riley my man" smiles

View user profile

94 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 am

"okay, I'll be off then" Ginzou goes to north side

View user profile

95 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 am

"good idea lets head to north to i need my first duel now that i have recovered... yoh thanks for helping you have my grattitude and i know now i can trust you so after the tourney i shall return home with you but for now we are rivals. ok lets get a cab Riley my man" smiles and gets up

View user profile

96 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 am

If your stuck here ill bring the duel to you then, ninja duel challenge go!

Last edited by phoinex19 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

97 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:15 am

"hmm... umm ok 1 card up for wager first duel since recovery duel disk set!"

View user profile

98 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:17 am

lets get it on!

View user profile

99 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 am

"may the stars determine the victor" watches as he left mid duel "no fair i had him cornered... hm he dropped the card anyway its mine"

Spoiler:

View user profile

100 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:45 pm

*stop girls that ambulance is here lets go zeke*

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum