Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nexus Based Under CHampion City

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 am

Here team nexus posted when they are not at the city. this is there base. if ur not from the team plz do not post here thanks

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

2 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:19 am

Once inside Akito walks to his decks. He sits down and kicks his feet up. he pulls out his phone and calls Riley on the phone.

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

3 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 am

Zeke enters "hey Akito im here" Starts messing with the stuff in the base

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

4 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

"Am on the phone am calling Riley just sit down and chill or go duel" Akito tells zeke as he puts the phone back p to his ear waiting for riley to pick u

View user profile

5 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 am

sits on a desk and looks at a crystal skull "hmm i should make this out of an actual skull wonder if there's a cemetery around"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

6 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

" then go found one just be quiet so i can talk on the phone" Akito says as he goes back to waiting for Riley to pick up his phone

View user profile

7 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:43 am

"fine see ya Akito" goes outside base

View user profile

8 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 am

Riley walks in with his phone ringing in his European satchel. " you called?"

9 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 am

walks in "hey Riley my man how are you today? hm i'll be back" runs outside

View user profile

10 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am

Akito puts his phone down "About time man where u been? ..didnt see u after u left "Akito say pushing his chair back so he could stand up .

View user profile

11 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:17 am

walks in "hey guys I'm back"

View user profile

12 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm

" i was coming over here then the phone starting ringing, i saw it was you can kept walking"

13 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

"well now that you are all here i want to show u guys the newest member of nexus" Akito looks at the door waiting for the new member to walk in

View user profile

14 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Riley sits and waits for the new guy " i don't see why we need a new guy, after all i am the champ."

15 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 pm

"the more the merrier Riley this way there's an even 4 of us haha"

View user profile

16 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

ciaus slowly walks in with albert on his shoulder his coat dragging on the floor

" I am correct thinking this is the underground base "

he lets albert go to roam around

"be good albert .."
he sits down looking around

"soo why not an introduction..."

View user profile

17 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 pm

"hi there I'm Zeke Asakura i was the new guy before you joined us" Zeke puts his hand out for a handshake

View user profile

18 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

ciaus raises his eyebrow at the one who talked

" that's nice..." he says in a sarcastic manner

View user profile

19 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 pm

"how rude!!" sits on a desk playing with the crystal skull

View user profile

20 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm

ciaus smirks to himself and whistles a rat runs across the floor and crawls up his arm

View user profile

21 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:24 pm

"im going out side see ya pals" walks out to the west part of the city

View user profile

22 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Riley look at the new guy " the name's O'Malley, Riley O'Malley, the champ of this city."

23 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 pm

ciaus laughs to himself " .. aww that's cute ... " he then looks up at riley smirking

" so your a champion.. you seem awful cocky because of this .."

View user profile

24 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 pm

" i'm only cocky because i know i might lose my title in this, that's why i'm not using the same deck i used to get this title" Riley goes through his European satchel for a mirror and checks his hair

25 Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 pm

"stop fighting like little kids" Akito says stand up walking to the door "why dont u guys get to work "he say as he walk up the stairs to west city

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum