Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nexus Based Under CHampion City

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 am

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Here team nexus posted when they are not at the city. this is there base. if ur not from the team plz do not post here thanks

2Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:19 am

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Once inside Akito walks to his decks. He sits down and kicks his feet up. he pulls out his phone and calls Riley on the phone.

3Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Zeke enters "hey Akito im here" Starts messing with the stuff in the base

4Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 am

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

"Am on the phone am calling Riley just sit down and chill or go duel" Akito tells zeke as he puts the phone back p to his ear waiting for riley to pick u

5Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

sits on a desk and looks at a crystal skull "hmm i should make this out of an actual skull wonder if there's a cemetery around"

6Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:41 am

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

" then go found one just be quiet so i can talk on the phone" Akito says as he goes back to waiting for Riley to pick up his phone

7Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:43 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"fine see ya Akito" goes outside base

8Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 am

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

Riley walks in with his phone ringing in his European satchel. " you called?"

9Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

walks in "hey Riley my man how are you today? hm i'll be back" runs outside

10Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Akito puts his phone down "About time man where u been? ..didnt see u after u left "Akito say pushing his chair back so he could stand up .

11Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:17 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

walks in "hey guys I'm back"

12Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

" i was coming over here then the phone starting ringing, i saw it was you can kept walking"

13Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

"well now that you are all here i want to show u guys the newest member of nexus" Akito looks at the door waiting for the new member to walk in

14Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

Riley sits and waits for the new guy " i don't see why we need a new guy, after all i am the champ."

15Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"the more the merrier Riley this way there's an even 4 of us haha"

16Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus slowly walks in with albert on his shoulder his coat dragging on the floor

" I am correct thinking this is the underground base "

he lets albert go to roam around

"be good albert .."
he sits down looking around

"soo why not an introduction..."

17Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"hi there I'm Zeke Asakura i was the new guy before you joined us" Zeke puts his hand out for a handshake

18Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus raises his eyebrow at the one who talked

" that's nice..." he says in a sarcastic manner

19Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"how rude!!" sits on a desk playing with the crystal skull

20Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus smirks to himself and whistles a rat runs across the floor and crawls up his arm

21Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"im going out side see ya pals" walks out to the west part of the city

22Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

Riley look at the new guy " the name's O'Malley, Riley O'Malley, the champ of this city."

23Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus laughs to himself " .. aww that's cute ... " he then looks up at riley smirking

" so your a champion.. you seem awful cocky because of this .."

24Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

" i'm only cocky because i know i might lose my title in this, that's why i'm not using the same deck i used to get this title" Riley goes through his European satchel for a mirror and checks his hair

25Nexus Based Under CHampion City  Empty Re: Nexus Based Under CHampion City Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 pm

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

"stop fighting like little kids" Akito says stand up walking to the door "why dont u guys get to work "he say as he walk up the stairs to west city

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum