Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for a Partner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking for a Partner Empty Looking for a Partner on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:50 pm

I would like to have a Dueling Partner, thats around my ranks which is Slifer.

View user profile

2Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:09 am

im up for grabs if ur interested

View user profile

3Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:21 am

Well, I could be your partner, but it's up to you. I don't know if you'd like a Volcanic player such as myself as a partner, but I'm good at building other decks (just not so much trying towards building meta) but yeah. Epic's pretty good himself, so you have two options.

View user profile

4Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Ive dueled Epic before and seems like a good dueler and I use mostly gravekeepers which is bad if he uses his dark world deck to summon monsters from his graveyard.

View user profile

5Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Well, Volcanics would work well with Gravekeeper because it doesn't targets the graveyard a lot, and I don't run Counter either way. Plus, while you got the field advantage, I can manipulate the opponent's field. So, that would probably work.

View user profile

6Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 am

oh ok maby we can be partners whenever i build a new deck but i dont know what its going to be though and it will take some time to find the right cards and to test it and make changes so that might take a few months bc i dont have a lot of money

View user profile

7Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:02 pm

We should duel some time Aero. If I think we could both work together well then we can partners

View user profile

8Looking for a Partner Empty Re: Looking for a Partner on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Yes we should n_n

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum