Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesson #1 Pot Of Duality

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lesson #1 Pot Of Duality on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Player draws Pot of Duality and knows nothing about it. Player Activates Duality. Reveals: Card Destruction, Upstart Goblin, and Reckless Greed. Player Adds Card Destruction. Player has Beige of the DW, Latinum of the DW, Reign-Beaux of the DW, Goldd of the DW, Sillva of the DW and of course Card Destruction. Player activates Card Destruction. Player discards all of those cards. His opponent is playing a mirror match with the same cards. Can player or his opponent summon any of those monsters? Why or why not?

View user profile

2 Re: Lesson #1 Pot Of Duality on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

The player that used durality can't, but his opponent can because the durality eff says that the player that used the card cannot ss that turn if I understand it correctly. In my opinion, the guy that used card destruction is screwed unless he drew something really good, like a dark hole. I personally wouldn't put a durality in my DW deck anyway, I don't like my opponent knowing what I have even though durality could help you when your in a tough spot. My opinion on how darkworld decks should run is different than most people, and I think that is a good thing because the way I made my Dark World deck has givin my numerous victories agenst other DW decks that were VERY good. I like these types of questions btw so I guess I'll leave my pillow at home XD

View user profile

3 Re: Lesson #1 Pot Of Duality on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:11 am

also your opponent will get the bonus effect since you made them discard

View user profile

4 Re: Lesson #1 Pot Of Duality on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 am

I'm like where this is going. And correct Phoenix.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum