Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

This isn't CDA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 am

I don't want to be part of an academy that cuts corners, even changed the name to fit with the taken graphics. Regardless of Asher's position there (didn't they get a new admin recently? So obviously the place is still active) taking the graphics and the name kinda ruined it for me. I put a lot of time into Nexus/Champions so this is really a shame :/ I've met some really nice people here so if you see me on DN feel free to challenge me to a duel. I really thought this academy could do better, but there a dozens of others so I'll probably just join another one. I really liked Champions and didn't want to leave but it's obvious this is a LDA rip off now ._. So bye everyone Smile I really liked chatting/dueling with you guys Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 am

hahaha ok bye have fun where you go and guess what that lda wasnt active dummy and i was the new headmaster there to just thought to let you know

View user profile http://thelegendaryduelacad.forumotion.com

3 Re: This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:24 am

You're the headmaster there? Your point? Taking the graphics from another academy (as well as the name since you apparently couldn't even edit the name out) is tacky and cutting corners. Honestly I find you calling yourself 'the people's champ' kinda ironic since you're just another yugioh player who has a huge ego and think's he's better than everyone else (always having an 'excuse' for when you lose too). Yugioh should be a fun game to play but people who disrespect other duelist cause they think they're better and will always be better ruin the game. I know Nexus use to be a big academy and that's probably where you started getting on your high horse but treating other people like dirt isn't going to make this a successful academy. So yeah, bye

View user profile

4 Re: This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 am

We're all fine with it. You're the only one with teh problem.

View user profile

5 Re: This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 pm

hahahaah oh i thought you left so you came to just to say that ahahah. but why thank you i know i have a ego i think ive earned it and i i dont think i better then everyone just you hahahha reason i dont think i better then everyone is because i havent done anything in the yugioh scene YET.

View user profile http://thelegendaryduelacad.forumotion.com

6 Re: This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:32 pm

>.> i think in these moments we should try to convince people who've been here a while to stay instead of embracing their issues but i guess it's too late...

Bye Athena Sad

View user profile

7 Re: This isn't CDA on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Things got so heated so fast............

View user profile

8 Re: This isn't CDA on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:32 am

Holy chit. This is kind of a lame debate from both sides. Asher has a big ego and this is not CDA anymore so both of u r right

View user profile

9 Re: This isn't CDA on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 pm

i'll miss you sailor Sad

10 Re: This isn't CDA on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

I don't

View user profile

11 Re: This isn't CDA on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:39 am

i will really miss you sailor Sad

View user profile

12 Re: This isn't CDA on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Quiet Cyber your opinion doesn't count

View user profile