Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shooting Quasar Dragon

+6
dragonxtriker
Goddess Noire
The Only Kingboo
cyber god king of sky
Hokage Rune
Shroudx
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Shooting Quasar Dragon Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Shroudx

Shroudx

Do you guys think Shooting Quasar Dragon is the most broken card in the game?

2Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Hokage Rune

Hokage Rune

it is one of the brokenest cards in the game lol

https://thelegendaryduelacad.forumotion.com

3Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

red nova is very broken and kind of more powerfull then quasar thats just my opinion

4Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:47 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo

Red Nova is the most broken card.

5Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

red nova is more broken than quasar for a few reasons. first it can't be destroyed by card effs, then it keeps gaining attack from turners from grave. let's say you only sync him. that's one turner for red dragon, and two more for red nova. that's +1500 already.

6Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:06 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo

Go home.

7Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 pm

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

stardust radiance is quite broken too

8Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:28 pm

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss

Not rly...original stardust does almost the same thing but it can completely negate cards like dark hole and mirror force though radiance is only better if you have no other powerful cards cause you don't have to send it to the grave...

9Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

you go home boo >.>

10Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:58 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo

I'm going home tomorrow.

11Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:28 am

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss

you can't boo a fire king >.>

fire king > Goddess

12Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:30 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

but hades is the fire king and has been since nexus

13Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 am

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss

I've changed it to Flame King Razz

Bam Cool

14Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:35 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

get i chat already mr mod

15Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 am

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

i was talking to kingboo

16Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

who are you talking to now?

17Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 am

Hellgab

Hellgab

I have beaten quazar hundres of time, there is no broken card. Aslong you can properly build your defences then there is no broken card, there are only broken duelist that exploits correctly the effect of one monster

http://hellgab.deviantart.com

18Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Zartorius

Quasar and red nova are nowhere near being the most broken cards in the game.
Yes they are both very good cards, and yes they are hard to get over, but if you know what to do you shouldnt have a problem, plus the fact that they arent very splashable.
1 = not hard to get over, 2 = very difficult but still possible 3 = you need a miracle.
But like I said, 1 of either is somewhat versatile, but niether are splashable, meaning that if you compare them to other cards who's effects aren't as good but are still good and the card is extrememly splashable it is more broken.

Like brionac before he was banned, quasar or red nova trumped him 1v1, but with as splashable as brionac was he was more broken.

Just because a card scrwes you over or you dont like going against it doesnt mean that is is super broken.

19Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Zenmaines is the most broken

20Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Shroudx

Shroudx

I guess it all Determine on the skill of the duelist and how he uses his card/cards Smile

21Shooting Quasar Dragon Empty Re: Shooting Quasar Dragon Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Zartorius

Like i said it has to do with the effect yes, but also with how splashable it is. the more different types of decks in can be used in to make a win easier, the more broken it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum