Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City West side

+5
Barcodepez
Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
dragonxtriker
Koinu (Pink)
FireKing Hades
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"loud as ever aren't you brother?" looks at Yoh from the stairs where he and Riley stand

77Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:18 pm

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

"Hi Zeke!!!!" Ginzou shouted. "Your brother wants to duel you!!!!!"

78Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"hm is this true Yoh...You want to duel me?" curious look

79Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:20 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

*zeke .... *

80Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

walks over to Yoh "Tell me Yoh why are you in champion city to rub it in my face our parents liked you better to torment me to make me scream..." sighs "whatever when you want to talk find me if not later" walks away gets into a cab and it drives off

81Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:30 pm

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

"well, lets go to south maybe someones there" Ginzou hails a cab "this time you pay okay?"

82Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

XandEX

XandEX

Gets out of the buss and looks around, "hmph... ill wait for someone to find me"

83Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:19 pm

XandEX

XandEX

"SO BORING! WHY ARENT THERE ANY BEACHES AROUND THIS PLACE?!?!" "SCREW IT IM GOING TO THE NORTH SIDE!"

84Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou gets off the bus "Riley!!?? Zeke is sick and wants to talk to you!!!"

85Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:27 am

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

Riley looks at him " what!? you've got to take me to him!"

86Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:28 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

"he is at central bureau lets go." Ginzou steps on the bus and goes back to the central bureau

87Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:31 am

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

Riley quickly follows him

88Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus covers his face with his scarf and follows riley

89Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 pm

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Akito walks to a bench and sits down waiting for the next person so he can duel

90Neo Champion City West side - Page 4 Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

"There is nothing happening here anymore" *hails a cab and heads to Central"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum