Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryou's Slifer dorm

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura
xD Lol Nah everyone gets hot chocolate when they come here :3 And the academy moved? Surprised So are we LDA now? I thought this was another academy Surprised It looks good though and I really like it but I'm really surprised too Surprised Also this video made me laugh lol

77Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16
Yah i love the new format, it is more orginized and i hope you will join that new tourney, im looking forward to dueling you. btw what is your dn username?

78Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 am

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura
I probably will xD lol and my dn is SailorAthena so feel free to challenge me whenever I'm on Smile

79Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)
soooooooo bored sailor save me lol

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon
Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 5263596W
Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Ns2P0

80Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16
Happy birthday Bakura!!!

81Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
athena is gone T^T

82Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:19 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
doesnt matter Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum