Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryou's Slifer dorm

+6
orange jester
Goddess Noire
The Only Kingboo
Koinu (Pink)
Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
Ryou Bakura
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

xD Lol Nah everyone gets hot chocolate when they come here :3 And the academy moved? Surprised So are we LDA now? I thought this was another academy Surprised It looks good though and I really like it but I'm really surprised too Surprised Also this video made me laugh lol

77Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:10 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

Yah i love the new format, it is more orginized and i hope you will join that new tourney, im looking forward to dueling you. btw what is your dn username?

78Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 am

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

I probably will xD lol and my dn is SailorAthena so feel free to challenge me whenever I'm on Smile

79Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

soooooooo bored sailor save me lol

80Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

Happy birthday Bakura!!!

81Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

athena is gone T^T

82Ryou's Slifer dorm - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryou's Slifer dorm Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:19 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

doesnt matter Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum