Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

CDA Opening tournament

+10
Shroudx
XandEX
Ryou Bakura
EpicCD16
Barcodepez
~Accelerate~
The Only Kingboo
marioh_61
Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
Dragonmaster
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CDA Opening tournament  Empty CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 am

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

CDA Opening tournament  Micc13

CDA ( Champions Duel Academy ) will hold the opening tournament hosted my Myself ON 1/11/13 this battle will show who is on its way of being a champion, and who needs to work . since this tourney is so important to a lot of us to : show off: there will be a few rules

Rules

All week you will duel between your selfs with any decks that both participants agree on ... duels must be confirm and if you want to take a picture of them .... The first twenty to get to 11 wins will enter the tourney ... duel must be posted in the arena section ..( people that are dueling must first sing up here)
1. Duels must be won in a 2/3 match
2. no burn,final countdown , exodia decks
3. We must have a champion by sunday

What do you need to do to sing up ? easy just follow this steps:
1. Your CDA Name / your DN Name
2. Decks your are joining with ( decks must be pm to me and approved )
3. Why do you think you might win the tourney

PRICES:
winner: 1 CDA userbar that says CDA first tourney champion
2 auto raank up to obelisk , ra , if obelisk the chance to rank up to the higher dorms
3. 300 CDA points,
2nd place
1 . userbar that says first CDA tournament runner up , and auto rank up to obelisk ,ra
2 . 200 cda points
3rd place
1. userbar that says cda first tournament runner up ,150 points , and rank up to ra . obelisk

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE i hope you guys make it to the tourney and must importantly to the final duel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Your CDA Name / your DN Name: Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem/ Dead PheonixFX

Decks your are joining with: Phantom Beast Plane, Evilswarm, Harpie, Gishki

Why do you think you might win the tourney: Because I always think positively and set my goals high

Last edited by Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

3CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:59 am

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

1 . CDA name : Dragonmaster / DN Name *Oberon*
2. deck s chaos black wing , evilswarms , gravekeeper , heros ,random xyz deck
3. i think i can win the tourney because i'm D-master thats why hahahha

4CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 am

marioh_61

1 . CDA name : marioh_61 / DN Name marioh61
2. deck s chaos dragon, agents, and ninja
3. i think i can win the tourney because somebody has to win it

5CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:54 am

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo

1. CDA name: The Only Kingboo / DN Name Kingboo77
2. Decks: Evilswarm, Psychic, Merlanteans and my Worm creation.
3. I think I can win because I'm just one of the best in the academy.

6CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 am

~Accelerate~

~Accelerate~

1. ~Accelerate~\cookies with swag
2. Chaos Dragons, Phantom Beasts, and Vylon
3. I think I can win because i have enough confidence >=)

7CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

CDA name: Barcodepez/ DN name : dyasist
decks: dark world, evil swarm, frog monarchs, malefic
I think I can win because I have not shown my good decks to anyone apart from king boo and I put up a challenge, I also consider myself a good duelist who knows ruling

8CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

CDA name: EpicCD16/Dn Name:EpicCD16
Deck: Dark World [only been playing for like a year, so i only have 1 deck Sad ]
I think I may be able to win is because i have faith in my deck and built it strong defensively and drawing power is good and have taken down quite a few good players that have played since the game came out. Eventhough ive only dueled for about a year, i still think that i may have a chance

9CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

Is there a list for which cards aren't allowed? Or is it going by the official banlist?

10CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo

Of course September 2012 banlist

11CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 am

XandEX

XandEX

1.) XandEX name on both.
2.) Blackwing turbo, EHero, infernity, gravekeepers.
3.) I don't think I will win but this will be an awsome opertunity to show everyone how good I really am and have a blast doing it.

12CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:22 am

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

Oh ok so why do we need to pm our decks?

13CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 am

Shroudx

Shroudx

Do we have to PM u our deck lists.......... I sorta don't want you knowing every detail about ym deck expecally since youy in the tournement too lol

14CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:34 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

I did it anyway, it's fine, he just making sure those decks are actually the deck you will use, so that he can refer to it if anyone makes any accusations

15CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:37 am

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

Accusations about what? o.O I think I wont join in this one sorry. I'm fine with pming decks that have a unofficial banlist but yeah what Shroud said lol

16CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Your CDA name/DN name: Koinu (Pink)/Koinu17

Decks: Agents, Water deck, Black rose deck

i can win cause i im positive and focused

17CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

1. Your CDA Name / your DN Name cyber king of god and sky dn zen trusdale
2. Decks your are joining with ( decks must be pm to me and approved ) :evilswarm dark world phantom beastcraft dino rabbit evilswarm hero and chaos norelas
3. Why do you think you might win the tourney i think i cannot loose cause i am the worst

Last edited by cyber god king of sky on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

18CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:24 am

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

hey guys we need more people to join remember thisis the opening tourney

19CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Mr.Gishki

Mr.Gishki

I guess i'll join :/

Mr.Gishki/Mr.Alexio

Zombies, Scraps, Nords, Gishki, Mist Valley, Ice Barrier, and me Galaxy Destroyer

reason :/ idk to duel and aparently more ppl are neccessary soooo ya lol

20CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Nazo

Nazo

Is it too late to join?

21CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo

No. So join

22CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

if any1 wants to join today is the last day it ends at 12:30 PM ESt this tourney will be host tomorrow at
6 pm EST the brackets will be posted in the morning so that you guys can know who yall be facing good luck and let the best win

23CDA Opening tournament  Empty Re: CDA Opening tournament Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Nazo

Nazo

Name : CDA - Nazo / DN - Shattered_Nazo

Decks : Chaos Dragons, Constellar, SpellCaster

Why I think I'm going to win? I'm a newb with enthusiastic skills XD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum