Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

brackets for the tourney

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1brackets for the tourney  Empty brackets for the tourney on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

2brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo
That first round bye

3brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster
yall can start at 6-pm est hope we have a winner by tomorrow post your wins here

4brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
I feel that first round is going to be amazing, cyber vs. pez, me vs. dragonmaster, just rune dueling in general and I'd like to see what koi can do and what that marioh can do.

5brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
yeah going to be quick and easy for me e.e i wish ...

6brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire
of only you all would duel

7brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:26 am

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster
so no one dueled yersterday while i was absent damn yall suck

8brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
none of us was on

9brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Nazo

Nazo
Can't really duel if you and phoenix don't duel Razz.

10brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:35 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16
ummm m computer wont load the bracket, can someone give me the website or just tell me if im in the bracket and who im dueling

11brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo
Yeah I can't duel if I have a bye.

12brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire
slow tourney is slow

13brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Nazo

Nazo
EpicCD if you registered with the EpicCD name then your name isn't on there. If you have the different name then I can check.

14brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster
if your opponent is not on in here check the other post and just look at their dn name and find them there

15brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster
i won my first duel 2-1 gg misplays everywhere Razz

16brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
dragon...your deck made me sick pale BLS and Chaos Sorc, you won the second game because i let you use lance on warning because i am nice because you cant do that because my card triggers before it hits the field thus lance may not target it

17brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Nazo

Nazo
Don't worry Phoenix I got revenge for you. XD
Dragon 1 - Nazo 2
Phoenix you still has a chance.

18brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
Dragon got beat by a slifer, Dragon got beat by a slifer, Dragon got beat by a slifer, Dragon got beat by a slifer XD

19brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster
true he beat me

20brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
2-0 for cyber like a boss T_T

no pics it would be humiliating X)

21brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Dragonmaster

Dragonmaster

22brackets for the tourney  Empty Re: brackets for the tourney on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:31 pm

The Only Kingboo

The Only Kingboo
Now if only I could duel...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum