Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryann the Ra kid Here!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
nah ur better then me X)

27Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Shroudx

Shroudx
lol nah jk i was just playen

28Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:22 pm

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss
Ryann the Ra kid wrote:Wow you guys are horribly lame
O_o you calling me out bres? I'm the craziest duelist here as,jdba,msfbamnsbfasbfke Razz

29Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:34 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
sahsshwdhqwhdqhqwd WHAT WHO ARE U I AM THE DUELLIST CRAZY HERE

30Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:36 pm

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss
Twisted Evil COME AT ME BRO! COME AT ME!

31Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
AT ME BRO COME ! AT ME COME ! Twisted Evil

32Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Ryann the Ra kid

Ryann the Ra kid
aye my flow of my room is out of control you guys are too lame

33Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss
O_o .....cyber hold me back

34Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky
CYBER holds sabo back from ryann

35Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 pm

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss
COME AT ME ASN,ABFMNDBFSKBAA Mad

36Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)
*sits there calmly* whats going on tell your shaman king

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon
Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 5263596W
Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Ns2P0

37Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura
*Sits and watches*

Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Tumblr_m0mdjaKW5O1qcmu3xo1_500

38Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)
*looks at ryou* may i have some

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon
Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 5263596W
Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Ns2P0

39Ryann the Ra kid Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryann the Ra kid Here! on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:33 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
*looks at ryou then steal the popcorn*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum