Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room

+4
Shroudx
cyber god king of sky
Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
The Melodious Nocturne
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 am

The Melodious Nocturne

The Melodious Nocturne

Hey this is my dorm room Very Happy I guess just post if you wanna duel me for some points >Smile remember to be kind,respectful, and play your heart out. I love to learn new tactics from my opponent and I love a fun duel!

2The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

welcome

3The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 am

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

welcome

4The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:13 am

Shroudx

Shroudx

U and I gatta duel soon Very Happy

5The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 am

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

Hello and welcome Very Happy My name on dn is SailorAthena, feel free to challenge me Very Happy

6The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

welcome to the academy, demyx is awesome!

7The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:31 am

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

welcome to slifer, i love to duel any time and love a good challenge, so i hope we will have an intense duel soon

8The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 am

~Accelerate~

~Accelerate~

welcome :3 my dn is cookies with swag so bring it xD

9The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Empty Re: The Melodious Nocturne's Dorm room Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum