Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingboo is here now begin to fear.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:52 pm

orange jester

orange jester

well glad your happy

52Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

yes i am

53Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:05 pm

orange jester

orange jester

good glad to hear it and hope you stay that way

54Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Ich bin Müde

55Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 pm

orange jester

orange jester

why dont you rest then?

56Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

I'll try haha

57Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

idk why don't I because I need to keep the hot pink outta the latest topics so I dont die when I log on early in the morning

58Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:17 pm

orange jester

orange jester

lol are you trying to say i stop posting? 0.0

59Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

why is no one stopped post every second i am saying

60Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

I don't think he is

61Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 pm

orange jester

orange jester

because i enjoy making posts is that so wrong?

62Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

every second?

63Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

again I'm lost what happened now

64Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm

orange jester

orange jester

yes every second why is that wrong?

65Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

spam is what's wrong I'd like to actually chat in chat

66Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:37 pm

orange jester

orange jester

well if its spam then stop replying to it

67Kingboo is here now begin to fear. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kingboo is here now begin to fear. Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

but then it's bright pink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum