Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shad's Monestary

+4
cyber god king of sky
EpicCD16
SaboTheHeartl3ss
Shadouhan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shad's Monestary Empty Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:52 am

Shadouhan

Shadouhan

Not really a beginner duelist but hey, it's all in when you come, so yeah. I won't bite & I can help people in need of deck help

2Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:57 am

SaboTheHeartl3ss

SaboTheHeartl3ss

Welcome to CDA ^^

3Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 am

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

Hey i could really use some new deck ideas bc i want to make a new deck. I run dark world at the moment and dont have a lot of money plus i dont buy online so u can imagine how tough it is for me to make a decent deck. i also only have 1 20$ tin filled with cards so i could really use some help

4Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 pm

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

welcome

5Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

welcome to the academy

6Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Shadouhan

Shadouhan

Thanks guys, I feel welcome and glad to be here

EpicCD16 wrote:Hey i could really use some new deck ideas bc i want to make a new deck. I run dark world at the moment and dont have a lot of money plus i dont buy online so u can imagine how tough it is for me to make a decent deck. i also only have 1 20$ tin filled with cards so i could really use some help
Well, if you're in search of a deck, I really recommend you buy online, I have bought cards from Amazon.com and they have near-mint cards for a decent price. Although I'm not a fan of this deck, I'd recommend a Mermail/Atlantean deck, at most it's $55 dollars (only reason is because you really can't find cards you readily need outside of getting them from online)

7Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

I recommend stop using meta ._.

8Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

Hello and welcome Smile

9Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Aero_Tadamachi

Aero_Tadamachi

Welcome to CDA

10Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:12 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

Well I've considered buying cards online and premade decks but I honestly think that that is lazy and cheap, anyways my decks only work to their fullest if I make them myself from scratch and come up with strategies and combos myself. Anyone that duels me will be able to tell that from the start. I'm just wired like that but I was actually thinking of one of those decks or a hero deck. Plus i beliefe making do with what you have makes you a better duelist, even though it takes a LONG time to make just 1 deck. In the future I may change my mind but this is how I feel about this at the moment. Sorry if I offend you by saying this but that is just the way I roll and thanks for the advice anyway Smile

11Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Shadouhan

Shadouhan

EpicCD16 wrote:

Well I've considered buying cards online and premade decks but I honestly think that that is lazy and cheap, anyways my decks only work to their fullest if I make them myself from scratch and come up with strategies and combos myself. Anyone that duels me will be able to tell that from the start. I'm just wired like that but I was actually thinking of one of those decks or a hero deck. Plus i beliefe making do with what you have makes you a better duelist, even though it takes a LONG time to make just 1 deck. In the future I may change my mind but this is how I feel about this at the moment. Sorry if I offend you by saying this but that is just the way I roll and thanks for the advice anyway Smile

No sir, what I mean is, build the deck you want, write it down, go on a website, and buy all the cards you need for that deck. No premade decks and just going around wandering aimlessly looking for cards, you probably won't find what you need until you look online, so to save time and money, that's why I suggested it to you

12Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 pm

EpicCD16

EpicCD16

Oh ok, I was planning to do that anyway, I was going to start with the structure deck and then go from their. Water decks are strong, so I'll see if I like that one

13Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Shadouhan

Shadouhan

ok well, glad I could help

14Shad's Monestary Empty Re: Shad's Monestary Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 am

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

you can buy single cards too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum