Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City West side

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Neo Champion City West side on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome to Neo Champion City home of dueling. We have it all Single,tag and yes even turbo duel.Where yugioh solve all problem here .This year we Holding the Big Battle city Tournament Hosted
By Asher Corp. This is the west side of there Tournament u can freely walk around to any side of the tournament to duel. Remember have fun Wink

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

2 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 am

The bus pulls up to the stop in the north side. Akito gets off the bus and started walking to a building. Inside the build there was a door that lead to the nexus base.

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

3 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 am

The taxi arrives and Zeke goes to the Door leading to the base

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

4 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 am

finds taxi gets in drives off

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

5 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am

The bus stops, Genzou comes out of the bus "so, this is west side,theres no one here...."

View user profile

6 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

walks out "hey your that loud kid from earlier"

View user profile

7 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

Genzou saw the boy "hey, arent you Yoh's brother?"

View user profile

8 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 am

"maybe I am my name is Zeke Asakura"

View user profile

9 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:07 am

"I dont know why, but i got a feeling you two dont get along... what happened?"

View user profile

10 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 am

"wouldnt you like to know hm? so are you gonna stand there or are we gonna duel?" Zeke looks at him

View user profile

11 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am

"hmmm, I think Im gonna eat first!" Genzou walks off trying to find food

View user profile

12 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 am

"fine ill be siting right here" sits

View user profile

13 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 am

Genzou was admitted to the hospital after eating too much food.

View user profile

14 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 am

Zeke looks through his deck "im itching for a fight ha" gets up walk backs in

View user profile

15 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:23 pm

*taxi finally arrives* "oh my god traffic in this city is annoying" *walks over to everyone else* "so, what we up to then?"

View user profile

16 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

walks out into the sun "ah the sun the mightiest star of all isn't it glorious!!"

View user profile

17 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

ciaus over hears what the person said and replies " such drama..."

View user profile

18 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Zeke sits on the steps and watches the day go by, at least till someone interesting comes around

View user profile

19 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Aktio steps i out of the building putting his hood on to block the sun light"hmm...time to get to work"

View user profile

20 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

"It's about time i was getting bored" smirks

View user profile

21 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 pm

ciaus walks out the building looking at the sun as his eyes sparkle yellow "hmm work.... what did you have in mind?" he says while walking side by side with him

View user profile

22 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 pm

"1st we all need champs cards and 2nd i need some souls" Akito says with a evil smile slowly comes on his face

View user profile

23 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

ciaus raises his eyebrow at akito " champs cards... what do you mean and if you mean champs like the guy back there sorting his hair out I may turn back from this"

View user profile

24 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

"where that loud kid i want to duel him!" Zeke looks around

View user profile

25 Re: Neo Champion City West side on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Ginzou arrives at west side. "sweet! theres so many people!"
Ginzou brings out his duel disk and counts his champ cards, 1 and 2. Should I waste 1? I dont know...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum