Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City West side

+5
Barcodepez
Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
dragonxtriker
Koinu (Pink)
FireKing Hades
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Neo Champion City West side Empty Neo Champion City West side Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 pm

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Welcome to Neo Champion City home of dueling. We have it all Single,tag and yes even turbo duel.Where yugioh solve all problem here .This year we Holding the Big Battle city Tournament Hosted
By Asher Corp. This is the west side of there Tournament u can freely walk around to any side of the tournament to duel. Remember have fun Wink

2Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 am

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

The bus pulls up to the stop in the north side. Akito gets off the bus and started walking to a building. Inside the build there was a door that lead to the nexus base.

3Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

The taxi arrives and Zeke goes to the Door leading to the base

4Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

finds taxi gets in drives off

5Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

The bus stops, Genzou comes out of the bus "so, this is west side,theres no one here...."

6Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

walks out "hey your that loud kid from earlier"

7Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Genzou saw the boy "hey, arent you Yoh's brother?"

8Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:06 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"maybe I am my name is Zeke Asakura"

9Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:07 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

"I dont know why, but i got a feeling you two dont get along... what happened?"

10Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"wouldnt you like to know hm? so are you gonna stand there or are we gonna duel?" Zeke looks at him

11Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:10 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

"hmmm, I think Im gonna eat first!" Genzou walks off trying to find food

12Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"fine ill be siting right here" sits

13Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 am

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Genzou was admitted to the hospital after eating too much food.

14Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 am

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Zeke looks through his deck "im itching for a fight ha" gets up walk backs in

15Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

*taxi finally arrives* "oh my god traffic in this city is annoying" *walks over to everyone else* "so, what we up to then?"

16Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

walks out into the sun "ah the sun the mightiest star of all isn't it glorious!!"

17Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus over hears what the person said and replies " such drama..."

18Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Zeke sits on the steps and watches the day go by, at least till someone interesting comes around

19Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:41 pm

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Aktio steps i out of the building putting his hood on to block the sun light"hmm...time to get to work"

20Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"It's about time i was getting bored" smirks

21Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus walks out the building looking at the sun as his eyes sparkle yellow "hmm work.... what did you have in mind?" he says while walking side by side with him

22Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:46 pm

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

"1st we all need champs cards and 2nd i need some souls" Akito says with a evil smile slowly comes on his face

23Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Barcodepez

Barcodepez

ciaus raises his eyebrow at akito " champs cards... what do you mean and if you mean champs like the guy back there sorting his hair out I may turn back from this"

24Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

"where that loud kid i want to duel him!" Zeke looks around

25Neo Champion City West side Empty Re: Neo Champion City West side Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou arrives at west side. "sweet! theres so many people!"
Ginzou brings out his duel disk and counts his champ cards, 1 and 2. Should I waste 1? I dont know...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum