Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.
Legendary Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau

+10
Barcodepez
phoinex19
XandEX
cyber god king of sky
Koinu (Pink)
Goddess Noire
dragonxtriker
FireKing Hades
Ryou Bakura
Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

This is the epicenter of all dueling in Neo Champion City, here duelist may converse about current duel topics, cards and their effects or just enjoy the calm atmosphere of the duel endorsed arena.

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

So this is Neo Champion City?

Nathaniel walks into the bureau with his hands in his pockets, an obvious cold attitude about him. He looks around as though trying to size up his competition before smiling to himself and leaning against the wall, waiting for the Battle City to finally start

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Akito Walks in takes his Hood off. He looks around Seeing many people all there for the same reason."hmm..This is going to be Easy i well Be the King of this World" he say to himself as he slowly walks to a walk on the far side of the building waiting for the tournament to start

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou walks in and talks to Akito. hey, do you know where is the restaurant?
And do u have some money i can borrow? Im kinda broke....

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

Akito looks up at the boy the stands before him "i am new here i don't know go ask someone. That's not me "he say as he turns and walks away

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou then turns to the other boy and asks the same thing. But, in a more stressed way. As he feels annoyed that the boy turned him down. He was hoping this boy would know

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

a boy wearing a hooded cloak walks around keeping his face hidden. " where is everyone?'' keeps walking

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

Resurrēctiō De Phoenicem

*Raviel Notices everyone else as he awakens from his slumber on a nearby bench*

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Zeke enters his cloak flowing. "hm.... so this is the place, i just want to get started". smirks looks around. "doesn't look so cool when do we start" Zeke looks at the duelist hoping they are worth the time maybe they will be as strong or even stronger then he is he just wanted power.

Ryou Bakura

Ryou Bakura

Nathaniel frowns

Didn't you get something to eat before you left home? I'm new to this city myself but there's a vending machine over there

Nathaniel decides to wander off somewhere a little more quiet

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

yoh walks slowly into the dueling bureau *hmmm intersting this is going to be fun hehe Smile *

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou shouts out loud "Where is the food!!!!" "And I need some money!!!"
He then felt the akward silence when he shouted....

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goddess Noire

Goddess Noire

" could you say that louder i don't think they heard you.. in INDIA!'' * keeps walking*

FireKing Hades

FireKing Hades

"tsk....he should just leave a duelist should be able to take card of his self"Aktio says as he stop to a wall and kicks his foot and waits

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

He then shouted at the boy "I dont know india but i know korean!!!"
He then started to sit at a nearby bench. He felt that people think he is crazy.....

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

yoh walks into this loudly boy and says *hi i heard you need some money to eat * yoh gives money to the loud boy *by the way my name is yoh and yours*

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

"Hey, thanks my name is Ginzou Ken nice to meet you!" "Why are people here look so gloomy?"

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Zeke hears the name Yoh turns, sees him and thinks "what the hell is he doing here!!"

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

*people are very competitive and arent here to make friends Smile * yoh starts to feel a strange feeling

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou notices a mysterious boy looking at Yoh. He saw that the two look alike.
Ginzou then asks Yoh,"Do u know that guy, he looks like u"

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Koinu (Pink)

Koinu (Pink)

Zeke looks away and walks to a corner in darkness "Why is my twin here is he trying to get revenge ha idiot.."

XandEX

XandEX

Xavier walks in, looks around and walks over to Zeke, "Hi what's your name? I'm Xavier."

XandEX

XandEX

"are you okay?"

cyber god king of sky

cyber god king of sky

(dragon my name is yoh )

yoh Seems very surprised when he saw zeke but he couldnt say nothing to ginzou *no i dont know him ... *

dragonxtriker

dragonxtriker

Ginzou then returns to talking to Yoh, " But isnt dueling supposed to be fun?"

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum