Legendary Duel Academy
Hi, Welcome to CDA. If you are interested to join us please create a account.

Where champions are born and the legends reside

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1 Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 pm

This is the epicenter of all dueling in Neo Champion City, here duelist may converse about current duel topics, cards and their effects or just enjoy the calm atmosphere of the duel endorsed arena.

View user profile
So this is Neo Champion City?

Nathaniel walks into the bureau with his hands in his pockets, an obvious cold attitude about him. He looks around as though trying to size up his competition before smiling to himself and leaning against the wall, waiting for the Battle City to finally start

View user profile

3 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Akito Walks in takes his Hood off. He looks around Seeing many people all there for the same reason."hmm..This is going to be Easy i well Be the King of this World" he say to himself as he slowly walks to a walk on the far side of the building waiting for the tournament to start

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

4 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Ginzou walks in and talks to Akito. hey, do you know where is the restaurant?
And do u have some money i can borrow? Im kinda broke....

View user profile

5 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Akito looks up at the boy the stands before him "i am new here i don't know go ask someone. That's not me "he say as he turns and walks away

ChampCards: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile

6 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Ginzou then turns to the other boy and asks the same thing. But, in a more stressed way. As he feels annoyed that the boy turned him down. He was hoping this boy would know

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

7 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm

a boy wearing a hooded cloak walks around keeping his face hidden. " where is everyone?'' keeps walking

8 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm

*Raviel Notices everyone else as he awakens from his slumber on a nearby bench*

View user profile

9 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Zeke enters his cloak flowing. "hm.... so this is the place, i just want to get started". smirks looks around. "doesn't look so cool when do we start" Zeke looks at the duelist hoping they are worth the time maybe they will be as strong or even stronger then he is he just wanted power.

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

10 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Nathaniel frowns

Didn't you get something to eat before you left home? I'm new to this city myself but there's a vending machine over there

Nathaniel decides to wander off somewhere a little more quiet

View user profile

11 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:35 pm

yoh walks slowly into the dueling bureau *hmmm intersting this is going to be fun hehe Smile *

View user profile

12 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Ginzou shouts out loud "Where is the food!!!!" "And I need some money!!!"
He then felt the akward silence when he shouted....

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

13 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:37 pm

" could you say that louder i don't think they heard you.. in INDIA!'' * keeps walking*

14 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 pm

"tsk....he should just leave a duelist should be able to take card of his self"Aktio says as he stop to a wall and kicks his foot and waits

View user profile

15 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:40 pm

He then shouted at the boy "I dont know india but i know korean!!!"
He then started to sit at a nearby bench. He felt that people think he is crazy.....

View user profile

16 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

yoh walks into this loudly boy and says *hi i heard you need some money to eat * yoh gives money to the loud boy *by the way my name is yoh and yours*

View user profile

17 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:44 pm

"Hey, thanks my name is Ginzou Ken nice to meet you!" "Why are people here look so gloomy?"

View user profile

18 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Zeke hears the name Yoh turns, sees him and thinks "what the hell is he doing here!!"

Docking strength with courage to protect the earth's peace! Synchro Summon! Envoy of love and justice, Power Tool Dragon
The Courage and Power to protect the world's peace is a Revolution! Synchro Summon! Evolve, Life Stream Dragon

View user profile

19 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 pm

*people are very competitive and arent here to make friends Smile * yoh starts to feel a strange feeling

View user profile

20 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Ginzou notices a mysterious boy looking at Yoh. He saw that the two look alike.
Ginzou then asks Yoh,"Do u know that guy, he looks like u"

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

21 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Zeke looks away and walks to a corner in darkness "Why is my twin here is he trying to get revenge ha idiot.."

View user profile

22 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Xavier walks in, looks around and walks over to Zeke, "Hi what's your name? I'm Xavier."

View user profile

23 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm

"are you okay?"

View user profile

24 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm

(dragon my name is yoh )

yoh Seems very surprised when he saw zeke but he couldnt say nothing to ginzou *no i dont know him ... *

View user profile

25 Re: Neo Champion City Central Dueling Bureau on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Ginzou then returns to talking to Yoh, " But isnt dueling supposed to be fun?"

Last edited by dragonxtriker on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum